Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Printer Drivers
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Printer | PIXMA MG4120 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One delivers excellent quality, versatility, and convenience. PIXMA MG4120 Wireless Built-in Wi-Fi technology allows you to easily print and scan wirelessly virtually anywhere around your house. Canon MG4120 Print gorgeous, borderless photos at home up to 8.5″ x 11″ size with a maximum print colour resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and the heralded FINE Canon MG4120 ink cartridges. Canon PIXMA MG4120 Print and scan JPEG and PDF files wirelessly from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Android devices while enjoying a new way to load your genuine Canon ink and paper.
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Specifications :
- Print Speed: (Up to) 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds; Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.9 ipm; Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 5.7 ipm
- Print Resolution: (Up to) Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi; Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed: (up to) FCOT(Color) Approx. 20 seconds
- Scanner Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi; Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
Requirements Operating System as follows
Operating system compatibility:
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Support for Windows :
Windows 10 (32bit) / Windows 10 (64bit) / Windows 8.1 (32bit) / Windows 8.1 (64bit) / Windows 8 (32bit) / Windows 8 (64bit) / Windows 7 (32bit) / Windows 7 (64bit) / Windows Vista (32bit) / Windows Vista (64bit) / Windows XP (32bit) / Windows XP (64bit) etc.
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Support for Mac OS
Mac OS Xv10.11 / Mac OS Xv10.10 / Mac OS Xv10.9 / Mac OS Xv10.8 / Mac OS Xv10.7 / Mac OS Xv10.6
How to installing a Canon Printer Setup without CD Driver?
- Click the link below that we provide, choose “Save As”, then click to download the files. Note the driver and software for the operating system that you will use.
- Double-click the file “exe” Download. It will start running and the Setup will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and make the necessary adjustments to finish.