Canon PIXMA MG3140 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG3140 Printer Drivers
Canon PIXMA MG3140 Driver Download | PIXMA MG31400 Reviews – is a compact, stylish All-In-One with Auto Duplex Print and Wi-Fi. It offers fast and efficient high quality prints, copies and scans. MG3140 with easy-to-use FastFront, replacing ink & paper is simple. PIXMA MG3140 Wireless Setup Simply connect your PIXMA wireless printer to your Android or Apple smartphone or tablet to enjoy wireless printing and scanning from anywhere in your home or small office. You can share your PIXMA Wi-Fi printer in your home or office, connecting with multiple computers and smart devices. Canon PIXMA MG3140 Ink Cartridge class leading FINE cartridge system using minimum 2pl ink droplet size combined with a print resolution of up to 4800dpi delivers smooth, virtually grain free photo-lab quality prints and crisp text. Lower your printing cost by using optional XL FINE cartridges.
- All-In-One: Print, Copy and Scan
- Compact design with FastFront
- Up to 4800dpi, min. 2pl quality
- ISO ESAT speed 9.2 mono/5.0 colour ipm
- 10x15cm photo in approx. 44sec
- Auto Duplex Print
- Full HD Movie Print
- Creative Park Premium
Canon PIXMA MG3140 Specifications :
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: Mono ESAT: Approx. 9.2 ipm; Colour ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 2 FINE cartridges: PG-440; CL-441 (Optional PG-440XL; CL-441XL)
- Scanner Resolution: Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copy Speed: Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 20 seconds; sESAT: Approx. 4.3 ipm
Requirements Operating System as follows
Operating system compatibility:
Canon PIXMA MG3140 Support for Windows :
Windows 10 (32bit) / Windows 10 (64bit) / Windows 8.1 (32bit) / Windows 8.1 (64bit) / Windows 8 (32bit) / Windows 8 (64bit) / Windows 7 (32bit) / Windows 7 (64bit) / Windows Vista (32bit) / Windows Vista (64bit) / Windows XP (32bit) / Windows XP (64bit) etc.
Canon PIXMA MG3140 Support for Mac OS
Mac OS Xv10.11 / Mac OS Xv10.10 / Mac OS Xv10.9 / Mac OS Xv10.8 / Mac OS Xv10.7 / Mac OS Xv10.6
Canon PIXMA MG3140 Support for Linux
How to installing a Canon Printer Setup without CD Driver?
- Click the link below that we provide, choose “Save As”, then click to download the files. Note the driver and software for the operating system that you will use.
- Double-click the file “exe” Download. It will start running and the Setup will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and make the necessary adjustments to finish.