Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Printer Drivers
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver Printer | PIXMA MG3120 Wireless Inkjet Photo all-in-one delivers a fantastic quality, flexibility and ease of use. PIXMA MG3120 built-in Wi-Fi technology enables you to easily print and scan wirelessly almost anywhere around your home. PIXMA MG 3120 Printer a very gorgeous, print borderless photos at home rose 8.5 “x 11” in size with a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 color printing dpi3 and fines heralded ink cartridges. MG3120 Printer you can print and scan a PDF file and JPEG compatible wirelessly from iPad, iPod touch, iPhone OS and Android devices while enjoying a new way of working to load Your original Canon inks and paper print. Speaking of Canon MG3120 web printing, Easy-WebPrint EX lets you easily collect and combine multiple web pages to create and print your own layout. You can even turn your HD Movie clips into beautiful photos. Printer Canon PIXMA Print documents and web pages with crisp, clear text and vibrant colours while built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage and cost by up to 50%.
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Specifications :
- Print Speed: (Up to) 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds; Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 8.8 ipm; Colour:ESAT (Colour) Approx. 5.0 ipm
- Print Resolution: (Up to) Colour:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi; Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed: (Up to) FCOT(Color) Approx. 20 seconds
- Scanner Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi; Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Max. Document Size: 8.5″ x 11.7
Requirements Operating System as follows
Operating system compatibility:
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Support for Windows :
Windows 10 (32bit) / Windows 10 (64bit) / Windows 8.1 (32bit) / Windows 8.1 (64bit) / Windows 8 (32bit) / Windows 8 (64bit) / Windows 7 (32bit) / Windows 7 (64bit) / Windows Vista (32bit) / Windows Vista (64bit) / Windows XP (32bit) / Windows XP (64bit) etc.
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Support for Mac OS
Mac OS Xv10.11 / Mac OS Xv10.10 / Mac OS Xv10.9 / Mac OS Xv10.8 / Mac OS Xv10.7 / Mac OS Xv10.6
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Support for Linux
How to installing a Canon Printer Setup without CD Driver?
- Click the link below that we provide, choose “Save As”, then click to download the files. Note the driver and software for the operating system that you will use.
- Double-click the file “exe” Download. It will start running and the Setup will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and make the necessary adjustments to finish.