Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac OS Drivers
Canon IJ Network Tool Drivers
Canon IJ Network Tool for Mac | IJ Network Scan Driver – In this section we explain the Discussion about menu items and functions shown on the screen of the Canon IJ network devices. Networking Monitoring Tools and IJ Network tool is a utility that allows you to display and modify the network settings on the printer engine. and can be specified when the machine is installed. The function of the menu items on the screen of the Canon IJ Network tool and the following example Displays the function of an item on the screen of the Canon IJ Network tool.
The items on this area describes the printer Name appears, the printer model name, status, and name the port is displayed. next to the printer in the list of name (Name) that have a check mark, indicating that the printer is set as the main printer. Configuration changes are applied to the selected printer.
If the target printer is not displayed, click the button update to detect the printer back on, this Item has the same function as Refresh (Refresh) in the menu display (View)
- Configuration … (Configuration …)
Click to configure the settings of the selected printer, this Item has the same functionality as the configuration … (Configuration …) in menu settings (Settings).
• As a side note, you can not configure the printer that has the status not found (Not Found).
- Connect the Printer via your LAN to change settings network printer using the IJ Tool Netowrk.
- If there is no driver (No Driver) is displayed for the name, you must combine the port with the printer. When the printer driver is not coupled with the Port
- If not found (Not Found) display for status, check on the access point and then turn it on and check when using the wired LAN must be connected correctly.
- If the printer is not detected on the network, make sure that the printer is already turned on, and then click the Update button. May take several minutes to detect the printer. If the printer has not been detected, connect your printer to the computer using the USB cable, and then click the Update button.
- If the printer is being used from another computer, the screen that is displayed informing you of this condition.
PC: Intel Mac
OS: Snow Leopard OS X v10.6/v10.5
Last Updated : 06-Januari-2015
File version : 4.4.1
File size : 5.3 MB
File language : German, Danish, Finnish, English, Spanish, Japanese, French, Italian, Korea, Polish, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese